What We Do
A premier provider of safe, environmentally friendly, crop protection and yield improvement solutions to the global agricultural and consumer markets.
Oro Agri International Ltd (under our brand ORO AGRI ) develops and manufactures patented products for agricultural, home and industrial applications worldwide. We specialize in products that are safe to the user and environment and that will provide an effective, yet residue free solution to our clients.
Product categories include adjuvants, pesticides, soil conditioners or foliar feeds. Our vision is to be a premier provider of safe, environmentally friendly, crop protection and yield improvement solutions to the global agricultural and consumer markets.
A Brief Overview
Our worldwide footprint ORO AGRI Group was established in 2000, originally under the name Citrus Oil Product Inc with CEO and President Erroll Pullen and the CFO Jim Sullivan.
Originally ORO AGRI Group started with a single product. Since then it has grown significantly. Through constant innovation, both market access and product range have expanded and are now present in eighty-seven countries worldwide.
The company has seven General Managers:
- Donovan Pullen: North America
- Carol Pullen: Europe, N. Africa, Middle East & Russia
- Javier Gonzales: Central America
- Andre Campher: Sub-Saharan Africa
- Luis Cavalcante: South America
- Rob Stanic: Australia & New Zealand
- Michael Chan: Asia & India
ORO AGRI Group manufactures on four different continents with factories in the USA, Brazil, South Africa and Portugal.
Four main administrative offices are located in the
- USA (Oro Agri Inc)
- The Netherlands (Oro Agri International B.V.),
- Brazil (Oro Agri Brasil Produtos Para Agricultura Ltda) and
- South Africa (Oro Agri (SA) (Pty) Ltd).
ORO AGRI Group currently employs four in-house Regulatory Managers on 4 different continents and two attorneys, one with the speciality in IP and the other specializing in regulatory issues.