ORO AGRI, part of the OMNIA Group is looking for new candidates – Please find bellow list of careers and job opennings available.
Interested? For consideration, please submit your application C.V. in English to EUemployment@oroagri.com
ORO AGRI Europe is looking for new people for Business Development & Technical Support positions in the following regions:
- Czech Republic/Slovakia
ORO AGRI, part of the OMNIA Group of companies, develops, manufactures and distributes agricultural “soft chemistry” products which fall under the organic, sustainable or environmentally friendly categories and are distributed internationally to more than 80 countries.
ORO AGRI labels include PREV-AM – an ORANGE OIL active based BIOPESTICIDE comprising Insecticide, fungicide and miticide all-in-one; TRANSFORMER – Soil conditioner; WETCIT NEO – Adjuvant; and FERTICOAT, ORO-MATE 26 and OROBAC-P biostimulants.
Business development and technical support position
- Scope of position offered.
Candidate will provide technical assistance and market development support to existing and new customers. Position will involve product development, training of distributor sales team and promoting ORO AGRI products to distributors, growers, consultants, universities and facilitate growth in the region.
- Candidate requirements
- English speaking
- Agricultural degree and field experience, especially in grapevines.
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal, presentation
- Strong computer skills
- Organizational skills
- Excellent understanding of customer needs and the importance of distinctive value proposition
- Excellent interpretation of field trials data and conversion to use for product advice and technical support
- Analytical thinking
- Knowledge of both plant protection and bio-stimulants a bonus
- Marketing & Sales Responsibilities
- Promotion of ORO AGRI products to current customer sales team and growers.
- Training of users regarding use of ORO products
- Develop market with new distribution for biostimulant range
- Assist local customer sales teams in marketing efforts Ie. Tradeshows, grower meetings
- Keep ORO and local customer informed regarding competitors’ activities
- Establish and/or update marketing information in local language as needed.
- Sales and marketing support for new products.
- Technical support
- Assist with monitoring of field trials
- Liaising with ORO AGRI and local customer salespeople, local growers, associations etc. to manage assignments and projects.
- Assessing the effects of agrochemicals and other agricultural inputs to the identified site.
- Sample analysis and data interpretation.
- Sample collection for internal analysis.
- Report writing.
- Assist with translations where needed.
- Provide technical support with regards to sales training and promotion
- Market surveys as needed.
- Support Regulatory Affairs as needed.
- Co-ordinate and manage all technical aspects of product development
- Follow up and address any technical Q & A of ORO AGRI products with customers/distributors.
- Critical knowledge and experience
- IPM and BIOPESTICIDE programs
- BIOSTIMULANT knowledge
- Understanding of the role/value of technical information in a commercial environment
- In-depth crop & product knowledge
- Relationships with key national influencers.
- Travel required.
- Multiple languages and strong computer skills required.
Oro Agri offers competitive salaries based on experience plus car, computer, cell phone, etc.
ORO AGRI is an equal employment opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, veteran status or another legally protected status.
Please send CV to EUemployment@oroagri.com