ORO AGRI is looking for new candidates – Please find bellow list of careers and job openings available.
Interested? For consideration, please submit your application C.V. in English to EUemployment@oroagri.rovensa.com
ORO AGRI Europe is currently interviewing for Business Development & Technical Support positions in the following regions:
• N. Germany
ORO AGRI, part of the ROVENSA Group of companies, develops, manufactures and distributes agricultural “soft chemistry” products which fall under the organic, sustainable or environmentally friendly categories and are distributed internationally to more than 80 countries.
ORO AGRI distributes a range of ORANGE OIL active based BIOPESTICIDES comprising insecticide, fungicide and miticide all-in-one; as well as Soil conditioners, Adjuvants, Biostimulants and Fertilizers.
Business development and technical support position
1. Scope of the position offered.
The candidate will provide technical assistance and market development support to existing and new customers. Position will involve product development, marketing assistance, training of distributor sales team and promoting ORO AGRI products to distributors, growers, consultants, universities and facilitate growth in the region.
2. Candidate requirements
Agricultural degree and field experience, especially in grapevines a bonus.
Excellent communication skills – written, verbal, presentation skills
Strong computer skills
Excellent understanding of customer needs and importance of distinctive value proposition
Excellent interpretation of field trials data and conversion to use for product advice and technical support.
Knowledge of both plant protection and bio-stimulants a bonus
3. Marketing & Sales Responsibilities
Promotion of ORO AGRI products to current customer sales team and growers.
Training of users regarding use of ORO products
Develop market with new distribution channels
Assist local customer sales teams in marketing efforts Ie. Tradeshows, grower meetings
Keep ORO and local customer informed regarding competitors’ activities
Market evaluation support
Establish and/or update marketing information in local language as needed.
Introduction, sales and marketing support for new products.
4. Technical support
• Assist with monitoring of field trials, both for demonstration and marketing purposes
• Liaising with ORO AGRI and local customer salespeople, local growers, associations etc. to manage assignments and projects
• Assessing the effects of agrochemicals and other agricultural inputs to the identified site.
• Sample analysis and data interpretation
• Sample collection for internal analysis
• Report writing
• Assist with translations where needed
• Provide technical support with regards to sales training and promotion
• Market surveys as needed
• Support Regulatory Affairs as needed
• Follow up and address any technical Q & A of ORO AGRI products with customers/distributors
5. Critical knowledge and experience
• Knowledge of distribution channels in the country
• IPM and BIOPESTICIDE programs
• BIOSTIMULANT knowledge
• Understanding of the role/value of technical information in a commercial environment
• In-depth crop & product knowledge
• Relationships with key national influencers
• Travel required.
• We offer a full-time open-ended contract in an international and dynamic work environment with a competitive salary package and fringe benefits
• Incentive plan, based on group and individual performance
Interested in joining our rapidly expanding team?
Please submit your application and C.V. in English to EUemployment@oroagri.rovensa.com